Sunday 6 September 2015

Chasing my dream......

Hi there!

Long time no blog right?

Life's been pretty hectic of late, I'm currently working 6 days a week which is pretty pants, whilst trying to cram in a ridiculous amount of driving lessons (literally JUST booked my driving test eeeeek!!!) and had some life stuff to figure out, which meant my blog suffered a little.

However, I'm back and have enough drafted posts to last me a lifetime! One thing that's been playing on my mind for quite some time now is whether or not I should chase my dream....

Basically around four years ago I went to college and completed a make up course. The course itself was rubbish, I knew everything I was being taught purely because I wear make up. Anyone out there who wears make up knows how to apply it, so I felt it was a waste of time (and money).
Having said that, I did receive my certificate which now means I can get insured to be a make up artist - silver lining and all that jazz.

I've been on the fence about whether or not to give freelance make up a shot or not, and I think I've finally decided to just go for it - what have I got to lose?
It's something that I've wanted to do for around ten years but I always seem to talk myself out of it and tell myself I'm not good enough to get anywhere with it.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's going to be tuff but I know that if I don't try it'll be something that I always regret!

So, that's that! Time to stop thinking and start doing..........

Image from Google

Happy Sunday!!

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment